Make sure your site is secure, up to date, and backed up.
Why do you need monthly maintenance?
Your time is valuable. So is mine. Why not hire an expert to handle the drudgery of keeping the site updated, backed up, secure, etc? You have more important things to do. Like write and promote content, make sales, handle customer service, and spend time with your family.
For a small monthly fee – currently $39/month – I will handle all of the site related “grunt work” for you. Your WordPress site will be safe in my hands.
Standard items covered under Monthly Maintenance
- Check weekly for WordPress core, plugin, and theme updates. More often if I see notices about security vulnerabilities.
- Check weekly to ensure the daily and weekly backups are running properly as scheduled. Backups all go to offsite storage.
- Remove spam comments and trackbacks (unless you tell me not to).
- Weekly review of security logs, and run a malware check.
- 24-hour uptime monitoring; I get notified if your site is offline. Then I go find out why.
- I also include 3-5 “quick fix” items per month. Simple 5-10 minute tweaks or fixes.
(Please take advantage of those 3-5 quick-fix things if there is anything on the site you need to be addressed)
Let’s talk about me handling your website maintenance. Fill out the form below and we’ll get started.